Chinese Style Creamy Corn ( Saatvik Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 117 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16903 times
Dainty baskets stuffed with creamy corn.
Add your private note
Chinese Style Creamy Corn ( Saatvik Recipe) recipe - How to make Chinese Style Creamy Corn ( Saatvik Recipe)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 20 to 25 servings
- Mix the flour, hot oil and salt and make a semi-stiff dough by adding water.
- Knead very well. Allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll out into small puris and press inside a tart mould. Put another puri in another tart mould. Similarly, build up layers of puris and tart moulds.
- Deep fry the stack in hot oil until crisp.
- Store the fried puris in an airtight container.
- Heat the oil on a high flame, add the carrots, capsicum and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the green chilli and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the corn, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
- Put a little filling on each puri and sprinkle a little cheese on top.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce or bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) for 3 to 4 minutes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.