Chinese Style Bread Noodles in Soya and Tomato Sauce
by Foodie #610464
This recipe has been viewed 1716 times
This comforting and reliable classic features bread,vegetables cooked in Soya and Tomato Sauce. It's just delicious!
- Dip the bread slices in water squeeze and mash them well.
- Pass them through chakli press and press out small balls of the mixture into idli moulds.
- Steam using steamer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Allow them to cool.
- Heat the oil in a pan or a kadhai and add the green chilli paste and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the mixed vegetables and m.s.g and saute ona high flame for few minutes.
- Add salt , mix well and add the bread noodles to the vegetables and saute for a few minutes
- Add the soya sauce and tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #610464 on 19 Mar 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.