Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22903 times
Best served piping hot with tomato ketchup!
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the cabbage, onions, capsicum, carrots and tomato, mix well and saute for few minutes.
- Add the ginger, salt, green chillies, mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Remove from the flame, add the soya sauce and vinegar, mix well and keep aside.
- Take a slice of bread, apply1 tbsp of cheese spread on each slice.
- Spread a portion of the prepared stuffing and place the second slice, cheese side facing downwards.
- Apply butter in top and grill them in a sandwich griller till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#388032 on 15 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.