by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6423 times
A delicious Chinese starter..
- Combine the flour and butter and mix well using your palms, till the mixture resembles bread crumbs.
- Add the cheese, mix well and knead into a soft dough using chilled water.
- Roll our the dough, using little plain flour, into a 1/4" thick rectangular shape.
- Keep aside.
- Combine the cauliflower, coriander, onion, chillies and white sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Add salt, mix well and spread this mixture evenly on the dough.
- Roll the dough from one side and seal from the end.
- Wrap in butter paper and keep in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Cut into round slices of 1/2" thickness. and place them on a flat greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 375°C for 20 minutes or till it turns golden browna nd crisp.
- Cool and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 15 Jun 2011Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.