Chinese Pavbhaji By haseen36
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5522 times
Chinese pav bhaji offers a lovely variation to the Maharashtrian snack favorite, pav bhaji. The buttered pav or breads are served with a bhaji or vegetable dish which is cooked in true Chinese style.
- Cut all the vegetables finely lengthwise.
- Heat oil add ginger and garlic paste fry a little add, add spring onions, saute, add tomatoes, fry till crisp.
- Add all vegetables, stir fry for a minute, add all the spices, mix well, add noodles, stir fry for a minute.
- Heat butter on a non-stick pan, add garlic, fry a little, add sesame seeds, fry a little.
- Toss the pavs in this butter. at the time of serving heat the vegetables and stuff in pavs.
- Cut in two pcs and serve hot garnished with plain boiled noodles and chopped spring onions greens.
This recipe was contributed by haseen36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.