by Dhruva Joshi
This recipe has been viewed 4103 times
Chinese noodles are double cooked, first in water and then in a frying pan until crisp and brown.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a wok, add the garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute, making sure not to brown the garlic. Add the asparagus and half of the water, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cornflour mixture, soya sauce and black beans to the simmering vegetables, mix well and boil for a few seconds.
- Add the spinach and stir until it wilts.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a another pan over high heat. Divide the noodles into four mounds, and place the mounds of pasta in the hot frying pan.
- Flatten the mounds in the frying pan so that more surface area will brown, reduce the heat to medium high, and fry the cakes for at least 5 minutes, until they develop a golden-brown crust on the bottom.
- Turn the cakes over, and fry them for 3 minutes.
- While the noodle pancakes cook, reheat the vegetables and the sauce slightly.
- Add the sesame oil, salt and pepper to the vegetable mixture.
- Place the noodle pancakes on plates, with the sauce and vegetables over and around the pancakes, and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Dhruva Joshi on 22 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.