Chinese Noodle Soup
by Kavitha Iyengar
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6511 times
A bowl full of quintessential chinese spicy vegetable noodle soup to make you feel warm and fuzzy on a cold, rainy day!
Add your private note
Chinese Noodle Soup recipe - How to make Chinese Noodle Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 to 2 bowls
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and spring onions and sauté until the onions turn light pink.
- Add the remaining vegetables and saute for 4 minutes on high flame.
- Add the schezuan sauce, pepper, soys sauce, vinegar, salt and sugar and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the stock just enough to cover the vegetables and mix well.
- Add the tomato sauce and bring to boil.
- Add the noodles and cook for 4-5 minutes until the noodles are done.
- Garnish with spring onions greens and serve hot in individual bowls.
This recipe was contributed by Kavitha Iyengar on 30 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.