by Radha Hoizal
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 39809 times
Try out this innovative recipe to enhance your tastebuds for the forth coming winter.
- Mix idli batter and salt and keep aside.
- Heat oil in kadhai and add ginger,garlic and saute till brown.
- Then add onion and saute till onion turns translucent.
- Then add all the remaining vegetables and saute till all the vegetables get partially cooked.
- Now in a bowl mix soya sauce,tomato sauce,chilly sauce,vinegar and cornflour and mix well.
- Add this solution to the vegetables in the kadhai and mix.
- Add boiled noodles and mix.
- Now add schezuan sauce, chilli powder, noodles masala, ajinomoto, salt and mix well.
- Cook for few seconds and off the flame.
- Grease the idli moulds and put water in the cooker and place the cooker plate.
- Heat the cooker closing the lid so that water in the cooker boils.
- Mean while put 2 tbsp of batter in the idli moulds and put 1 1/2 tbsp of the stuffing prepared.
- Steam the idlis in the cooker for 8-10 minutes.
- Unmould the idlis from the moulds and serve hot with schezuan sauce
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 26 Oct 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.