Chinese Egg Fried Rice
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11238 times
Chinese Egg Fried Rice, Serve with any Chinese gravy.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add the eggs and stir them continuously.
- When the eggs are cooked, add all the vegetables, salt and black pepper, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, worcesterchire sauce and soya sauce, mix well.
- Cover it and cook on a slow flame for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 01 Mar 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.