Chinese Egg Bhurji
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11412 times
Famous egg bhurji with a chinese twist by adding ajinomoto and soya sauce with different vegetables.
- Beat eggs and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add galic,ginger and chillies stir for 2 mins.
- Saute capsicum in it for 3-5 minutes.
- Add soyasauce,salt and ajinamoto.
- Add the beaten egg in it.
- Cook till the egg is cooked.
- Garnish it with spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by dvanti1 on 27 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.