Chinese Chopsuey In A Jiffy
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14760 times
A delicious mix of tangy chopsuey sauce made with various vegetables sauted in oil and poured over cooked noodles.
- Blend all the ingredients to a smooth paste in a mixer adding little water.
- Strain and keep aside.
- In a cup add cornflour with very little water and mix thoroughly.
- Mix the cornflour paste to the grinded and strained paste.
- For the chopsuey:
- Chop all the vegetables in desired shapes(preferably big sized pieces).
- In a non stick pan, heat the oil. add the chopped vegetables and tofu.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes on a high flame. do take care that the vegetables remain crisp as this is the secret for a mouthwatering chopsuey.
- Now add the paste, soya sauce and vinegar and stir immediately to avoid lumps.
- Bring to a boil on a high flame. turn off and remove from heat.
- In a plate spread out the cooked noodles.
- Pour the hot chopsuey sauce over the noodles and simply enjoy your chinese chopsuey.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 27 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.