Chinese Chilly Soya
by Foodie #6528
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 113340 times
The Chinese chilly soya is a simple recipe of preparing soaked and pressure coked soya chunks in a sweet and sour sauce. Find many simple and novel soybean recipe at tarladalal.com
- Soak soya chunks in warm water and salt for 15 mins and give one pressure to it
- Cool and squeeze out all water and soak it in a large bowl
- Mix all ingrdts of the marinade in it set aside for 15 mins-in a heavy bottom pan or kadai
- Heat 2 tbsps oil and fry the soya chunks for 5 mins till dry
- Meanwhile in a pan take remaining 2 tbsps oil and fry the soya chunks for 5 mins till dry,
- Meanwhile in a pan take remaining 2 tbsps oil and fry garlic,
- Then add green chilly ,and onion to it frt for 2 mins add capsicum fry for a min- add
- This to chunks and fry for 5 mins add spring onions and serve hot
- Sprinkling fresh corriander leaves on top and little pepper.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #6528 on 18 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.