by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal
This recipe has been viewed 2477 times
Chownien is one of my kid's favorite, so this time I did an experiment with chownien to made bonda, I hope you guys like it.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic, ginger, and onion, chana dal and urad dal and saute for 2 minutes.
- Take a bowl, add the boiled noodles with sauteed mixture and mix well.
- Add the salt and chilly sauce and mix well.
- Now make small balls of the prepared noodles.
- Mix water with besan in another bowl and dip the noodle balls in the batter to form a coating over it.
- Deep fry then in hot oil and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal on 10 Jul 2013I Ritu Agarwal mother of Aryan loves to cook food for papa...I assist my husband in business n luv t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.