Chinese Bhaji Pav with Ladi Pav
by shital haria
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11371 times
This is the Indian version of Chinese Pav Bhaji using Lad Pav and tasty filling of cabbage, onions, noodles cooked with soya sauce and garlic.
- Heat the butter, add sesame seeds, garlic fry for a minute. Roast the pav.
- Heat the oil. Add onions and fry it.
- Add tomatoes and chillie paste. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add red chillie pwd, soya sauce and salt. Mix well.
- Add all vegetables and fry for 3-4 mins if req.
- Add little salad oil and put this bhaji in the pav and serve.
This recipe was contributed by shital haria on 10 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.