Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19055 times
An interesting stuffed roti or paratha recipe, chinese paratha taste heavenly with tomato and chilli sauce. The paratha are stuffed with chinese sauces enrobed sautéed veggies like french beans and carrots and spiced with roasted jeera powder.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water. Cover and keep aside for 45 min.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai , add the m. S. G , cabbage, carrots, onions and french beans, mix well and saute on high flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar , salt ,tomato sauce and soya sauce , mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Paste few poppy seeds and watermelon seeds with the help of water on the face of paratha.
- Bake in preheated oven at 150 °c for 10 min or till done.
- Apply butter on top and serve hot with tomato sauce or chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by sanskruti18 on 20 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.