Chinagrass & Tender Coconutwater Pudding
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15539 times
Prepare Chinagrass & tender coconutwater pudding by adding finely chopped chinagrass with coconut water and enjoying as dessert.
- Add finely chopped chinagrass to 1 cup of water& heat on a slow fire, stirring till it dissolves.
- Remove , cool , add tender coconut water , heat again , adding sugar.
- Simultaneously in another vessel , heat condensed milk & milk – but do not let it boil.
- Remove from fire , add chinagrass mixture , mix well & heat again for 2mts
- Remove , use a handblender for thorough mixing & strain into a mould.
- Cool , keep it in the fridge.
- Just before it solidifies , add coconut gratings , mix well & set again.
- When set decorate with cashewnuts and some more coconut gratings fried in ghee.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.