by Foodie #380282
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3406 times
Each piece should not be overloaded as its has to be eaten without breaking.
- Chop cucumber,potatoe,onion,totmatoe.
- Mix in a bowl carefully,not to crush
- Add ketchup,chutney,aloo bhujiya,salt,green hillies,dhaniya leaves,chaat masala
- Cut each breah slice into 4 pieces and arrange in a large plate/serving dish.
- Top each piece with ketchup / chutney
- Place the mix on each of these pieces.
- Add dhaniya and ketchup drops for decoration.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and lemon. and serve
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #380282 on 17 Aug 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.