Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3853 times
Delicious and spicy parathas made with flour dough mixed with lots of chillies and spices.
- Cut parottas into pieces and keep it aside
- Fry the onions.now add the chillies.
- Add tomatoes and then the finely chopped carrots and capsicums.fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add the parotta pieces.and add salt and chilly powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.