Chilly Mushroom, Chilli Mushroom Recipe
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49241 times
Here is an Oriental starter that will shake awake your senses even after the dullest day! Succulent mushrooms, cooked with ginger, garlic, green chillies and sauces, the Chilli Mushroom has a snazzy flavour and interesting texture too.
Capsicum and spring onion add to the experience with their crunch and peppy flavour, not to forget the tantalizing aroma. Enjoy the Chilli Mushroom immediately on preparation, before it loses its fresh texture.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and salt, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes ,while tossing occasionally.
- Add the cornflour mixture and pepper, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by juneshweta on 27 Jan 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.