Chilly Cheese Toast
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8882 times
Start your day with tasty and healthy Chilly cheese toast. The cheese spread and the chilli sauce add a delectable hot cheesy taste to the bread slices and is best suited for breakfasts or evening snacks.
- Chop the onions, capsicum and green chillies finely.
- Saute the onions in the oil till transparent.
- Now, add the salt, green chillies and the capsicum pieces also and saute till done.
- Do not overcook the capsicum as it''s flavour is best when lightly cooked.
- Add the cheese to the vegetables and stir continuously till it melts and forms a paste.
- Divide the above vegetable paste to six equal portions.
- Apply butter on one side of each slice and the vegetable paste on the other side. spread the paste evenly on the bread slice.
- Toast on tava or snack toaster (with the buttered side downwards) till done.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.