Chilly Baby Corn
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20389 times
An exciting recipe for the chinese lovers.......enjoy it!!!!!
- Nicely cut green chillies & babby corns diagonally into 2 piece
- Also cut capsicum & onions into square.sprinkle refined flour & salt on baby corns.
- In vok or kadai heat oil &fry the baby corns till golden in colour & place them on paper napkin
- Heat oil in another kadai add onions,green chillies,capsicum& ginger garlic crushed & saute.
- In 1/4 water add both the sauces(chilly&soya)mix well then pour this mixture in the kadai add baby corns
- Wait for boil.add pineapple slices & ajinomoto& stir gently
- .garnish it with green springs of onions
This recipe was contributed by moonpriyanka on 13 May 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.