Chillie Cheese Toast By kajal20
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3069 times
A spicy and versatile chilli cheese toast recipe with cheese and chillies as filling in between the bread slices. These crispy toasts are sure to become everybody's favorite and are can be put on a platter within minutes.
- Cut the capsicum into tiny pieces.
- Grate the cheese.
- Take a small bowl and mix the capsicum pieces, grated cheese and malai.
- After mixing it well add salt and pepper as per the taste, and mix it well.
- Apply butter on one side of bread slices.
- Hot the tawa & place the bread slices in such a manner that the greased part is on the tawa. on the part of bread exposed to us, spread the mixed batter evenly.
- Keep the same on tawa on low flame, until toasted enough.
- Serve the same with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by kajal20 on 03 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.