Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36024 times
• serve chili mushroom hot with noodles or fried rice.
Add your private note
Chilli mushroom recipe - How to make Chilli mushroom
Cooking Time: Total Time:
•400 gm Button Mushrooms
• 200 gm Capsicum
• 2 medium Onions
• 2 cm Ginger
• 6 flakes Garlic
• 4 tbsp Oil
• 1 tsp Chili Powder
• 2 tsp Dark Soya Sauce
• 2 tsp Vinegar
• 1 tbsp Corn Flour
• 1 cup Water
• Salt to taste
- • cut mushrooms into halves.
- • cut capsicums into halves, remove the seeds and cut into thin strips.
- • grind onion, ginger and garlic to a paste.
- • heat 4 tbsp of oil. fry the ground paste.
- • add chili powder and ¼ cup water. simmer till almost dry.
- • add capsicums, mushrooms and salt. cover and cook on low flame till vegetables turn tender crisp.
- • add soya sauce and vinegar. mix corn flour with water and add.
- • bring to a boil, simmer for 1 minute.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#441915 on 18 Mar 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.