Chilli-garlic Peanut Dip
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5099 times
A hot and spicy dip made with lots of chillies, garlic and ground peanut whisked with yogurt.
- In a grinder, grind garlic n chilli together, should not be very fine.
- Keep aside.
- Gring the peanuts to a powder.
- In a serving bowl mix peanut powder, chilli-garlic mixture, curds & salt n whisk properly till smooth.
- Add water if required.
- Sprinkle chilli powder in a spiral style on top.
- Serve with kurkure, melba toast, chips, cheese sticks or any starter.
- Easy n relishing dip that can be made when guests at door.
This recipe was contributed by danelmehta on 17 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.