Chilli Paneer Sandwich
by SONA SD
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47242 times
Add a delectable filling of peppers and paneer in the chilli paneer sandwich and enjoy it plain or toasted as breakfast or evening snack item. The chilli paneer toast is a healthy, simple and quick to prepare sandwich recipe.
- Heat the ghee in a kadai, add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the ginger and garlic paste, mix well and saute till the mixture becomes dry.
- Add the pepper powder, chilli powder and turmeric powder, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree and salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer and saute for a minute.
- Add capsicum, mix well and add the cumin seeds powder,cardamon powder, cinnamon powder and clove powder, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add grated cheese and stir carefully.
- Remove from flame and cool.
- Than take a slice of bread put the prepared chilli paneer evenly between the slice and place another slice of bread on top.
- Put in grill toaster and grill till the sandwich is golden brown.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by SONA SD on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.