Chilli Paneer By Sonia_thamman
Added to 165 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43416 times
Paneer chilli is a chinese variation to a typical paneer recipe. The paneer cubes are batter coated, fried and simmered in a sauce or gravy.
- Cut the paneer according to your choice and combine it with maida, 1 1/2 tbsp cornflour, 1 tbsp green chilies, pepper powder and 1 1/2 tbsp soya sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and fry the paneer pieces till it turns to golden brown in colour. Remove on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Dissolve the remaining corn flour in 1 1/2 tbsp water. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and green spring onions and fry for few seconds on a medium flame.
- Add the remaining green chilies, soya sauce, pepper powder and salt, mix well and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, once it starts boiling, add the cornflour paste and mix it thoroughly, so that no lumps remain.
- Add the paneer pieces and cook for a 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonia_thamman on 01 Dec 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.