Chilli Paneer By Jolu
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9863 times
Chilli paneer is a popular chinese style cooked paneer recipe. The paneer cubes are sauteed with capsicum, onions and tomatoes and then simmered in a hot and sour chilli sauce. Enjoy with rice or noodles or simply as a starter.
- Combine flour, cornflour and 1/2 tsp of salt, add enough water and mix well to make a thin paste. Keep aside.
- Cut paneer into small square pieces.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip them in the paste and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in kadhai, add the ginger, garlic and onions and saute for 2 minutes/
- Add all vegetables, salt, sugar, black pepper, chilli sauce, tomato sauce, soya sauce, vinegar and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the fried paneer, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by JOLU on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.