Chilli Khajur Bhajiya
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 1371 times
This is a khajur stuffing in the bigger chillies to make it more interesting and flavoursome!
- Mix all the ingredients and add enough water to make medium thick batter and keep aside.
- Microwave the dates with 1 tsp water for 1 minute.
- Take out and mash a little with hands.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Now take the chillies and slit in the centre and remove the seeds.
- Put the stuffing and press slightly so as to pack it and the stuffing does not come out while frying.
- Dip these stuffed chillies in the prepared batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden and serve with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 14 Jul 2015Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.