Chilli Kabuli Channa
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21436 times
A hot and tangy chilli kabuli channa recipe which makes for an excellent starter or salad recipe. The boiled kabuli chana or chickpeas are tossed with spicy chilli sauce, white vinegar, tangy soy sauce and served garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan, add the ginger and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onions, capsicum and saute till they turn soft.
- Add the remaining vegetables and saute for a minute.
- Dissolve cornflour, vinegar and salt in 1/2 cup water.
- Pour over vegetables, mix well and cook for one more minute.
- Remove from the flame, add the channa, chilli sauce and soya sauce and toss well.
- Just before serving sprinkle crushed golgappas over dish.
- Serve hot immediately, with slices of fresh bread or pavs.
This recipe was contributed by mili25 on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.