Chilli Ice - Cream
This recipe has been viewed 5439 times
Kheema bhari mirch is basically a Stuffed green chillies(big) recipe with whole chillies or mirch stuffed with minced chicken meat(khima), mashed potatoes, peas and spices. An easy stuffed mirch recipe for all
- Remove stems, deseed and crush red chillies.
- Whip cream with sugar in a planetary mixer or with a whisk.
- When thick, add vanilla ice cream. continue to whip till well blended.
- Mix in red chilli flakes, keeping a little aside for garnishing.
- Pour into an ice cream mould/tray and cover with lid. place in deep freezer for a few hours.
- Unmould and serve garnished with red chilli flakes.
This recipe was contributed by preekar on 08 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.