Chilli Coin Potato
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5685 times
Here is tasty, yummy and delicious chinese style vegetable which is made from potatoes which are marinated with lots of spices, chinese sauce, and corn flour with red-orange colour which i have used to make it attractive and then deep fried. As the name suggests it is made from potato but with other vegetables like capsicum, cabbage and onion etc.
Add your private note
Chilli Coin Potato recipe - How to make Chilli Coin Potato
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Add the potatoes to the marinade, mix well and keep aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the potatoes, till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in non stick pan, add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a while.
- Add the cabbage, capsicum and onions, mix well and sauté for a minute.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce and red chili sauce, mix well.
- Now add the potato slices, salt and white pepper powder, mix well
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 13 Jul 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.