Chilli Cheese Sandwich
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21501 times
Chilli cheese sandwich is a popular cheesy bread based snack which simply melts in the mouth and are loved by all.Find many easy and healthy sandwich recipe at tarladalal.com
- Cut the green chillies, onions & capsicums in small pieces.
- In a bowl mix all the above three along with 2 tbsp green chutney & cheese.
- Apply butter on bread, put the mixed ingredients on the loaf & cover with another loaf.
- Put the prepared sandwich in an equity toaster.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by kinju20 on 30 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.