Chilli Baby Corn
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31170 times
A delectable combination of chillies or peppers with baby corn, chili baby corn is a Chinese style prepared stir fried vegetable recipe. Relish the flavourful vegetable dish as starter or side dish with noodles.
- Fry baby corn with besan containing salt redchilli powder turmeric powder.
- Take a kadie pour oil and put jeera and garlic.
- Now put onion and see that it becomes lightbrown
- Add capcicum and shake it well.
- Close the vessel for about 10 minutes.
- Then add fried baby corn in it.cook it
- Now add red chilli sauce. mix it.keep it closed for 5to 10 minutes.
- Add cabage and lond green chillies in a separate plate and garnish
This recipe was contributed by moenica_13 on 15 Apr 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.