Chilli Aloo, Chinese Style Vegetable
This recipe has been viewed 2695 times
A Chinese cuisine inspired vegetable preparation, Chilli aloo is prepared by stir frying fried potatoes or aloo with sliced capsicum, onions in soya and chilli sauce. A sour and spicy potato vegetable dish which can be enjoyed as starter or side dish.
- Take potatoes donot peel them.
- Take a frying pan and deep fry the potatoes after cutting them into 2 but donot peel its skin.
- Mix cornflour with water and keep aside.
- Now take a little oil in a frying pan.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic to it.
- Then add sliced capcisum and onion saute for 2 min.
- Then add fried potatoes to it finally add soya sauce, chilli sauce,vinegar,sugar and chopped green corriender cook for 2 min.
- Now add the cornflour mixture after stirring it once.
- Cook for 2 min.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by vmdua on 21 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.