Chilli- Cheese Toast
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 787 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 114639 times
Chilli-Cheese Toast and with a steaming cup of Hot Chocolate is a perfect combination for a rainy day.
Here is how you can conjure up the snack in moments, using chilli sauce and tomato ketchup for flavouring the cheesy toast.
Enjoy how to make Chilli-Cheese Toast recipe with detailed step by step photos.
- To make the chilli-cheese toast recipe, combine the cheese, chilli sauce, capsicum, tomato ketchup and butter in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto 5 bread slices.
- Grease a baking tray with butter.
- Place the bread slices on the baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f)
- Cut the baked chilli-cheese toast diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.