Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3881 times
Add your private note
Chilled mango-cream recipe - How to make Chilled mango-cream
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Mango pulp 1 cup
Cream, chilled 1 cup
Powdered sugar 2 tablespoons
Mango jelly 3 tablespoons
Whole milk powder 3 tablespoons
pista and wallnuts(crushed)-1teaspoon
mango pices(1/2 inch cutting)-1/2 cup
- 1.take cream in a bowl, add powdered sugar and whisk till cream thickens.
- 2.add mango jelly and continue to whisk.
- 3. add mango pulp and whisk some more.
- 4.add whole milk powder and whisk again.
- 5.add mango pieces andcrushed pista and wallnuts and mixed in it.
- 6. pour the mixture into icecreame tin and freeze till set or about 2 hours.
- 7.serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#424372 on 17 Sep 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.