Chilled Strawberry Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4088 times
Beat the summer heat with a chilled strawberry soup with fresh strawberry flavours and a creamy thick consisitency. The appealing strawberry soup is refreshing , cooling and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Place the wine and the sugar in a saucepan, mix well and cook on a medium flame till the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a boil and then remove from the flame.
- Meanwhile, puree the strawberries in a blender.
- Add the strawberries, orange juice and cardamom to the wine mixture, mix well and keep in the refrigerator to chill.
- Before serving, beat the heavy cream with a mixer until thick and frothy.
- Add one spoonful of cream to each bowl of soup and swirl.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
This recipe was contributed by ch01e on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.