Chilled Strawberry Souffle
by matangy ramya
This recipe has been viewed 3575 times
A very nice desert for a party that is easy to make
- Melt the jelly crystals in 2 cups hot water, mix well ans set till half set in the refrigerator.
- Place the vessel on ice, add the ice-cream and beat using a hand blender till smooth.
- Add the strawberries along with sugar syrup and pour immediately in serving bowls.
- Keep in the refrigerator till set.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream with sugar and keep aside.
- Serve chilled garnished with cream.
This recipe was contributed by matangy ramya on 21 Jan 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.