Chilled Salad By sumaiahn
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1608 times
Salads are powerhouse of all the essential nutrients and are good for health. Chilled salad is an easy salad recipe which can be prepared within minutes and served with any meal.
- Soak half the gelatin in water to soften, the dissolve it on a double boiler, cool & add 2 tbsp lemon juice, few drops of green colour, powdered sugar, salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour into a lightly oiled & chilled mould.
- When semi set arrange cucumber slices decoratively.
- Cover the mould & chill until firm.
- Soak the remaining gelatin & dissolve it the same way as earlier, cool.
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice, crumbled paneer, mayonnaise, minced onion, coriander chopped, cucumber grated & a few drops of green colour,
- Finally fold in beaten yoghurt.
- Pour this over the already set first layer & chill until firm.
- Unmould it on a bed of crisp lettuce, decorate with mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by sumaiahn on 29 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.