Chilled Mango Cheesecake
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9488 times
Experiment with the easy to prepare Chilled mango cheesecake and you would not want to prepare the elaborate traditional cheese cakes . A rich mango taste and cheesy flavour is sure to make the chilled mango cheese cake , one of the most popular dessert recipes.
- Powder the marie biscuits,mix with butter and press into a greased flan dish.
- Place in fridge.mix together curds,cream,powdered sugar.
- Melt the gelatine in 1/2 cup of water.
- Mix into cream mixture.
- In the prepared dish place the chopped mangoes.
- Pour the cream mixture over the mangoes and leave to set for 2 hrs.
- Decorate with mangoes and cream.
This recipe was contributed by sivu on 14 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.