Chilled Health Drink
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1903 times
A healthy drink for summers.
- Combine the ginger and sugar in 2 cups of water and mix well.
- Bring the liquid to boil till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add the mint leaves, coriander, beetle and basil leaves and mix well.
- Remove from the flame, cover and keep aside to cool completely.
- Strain the mixture and add the cumin seeds and salt and mix well.
- While serving, mix one part this syrup with 3 parts of water and serve with crushed ice.
This recipe was contributed by Pintu.com on 21 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.