Chilled Cucumber Refresher
This recipe has been viewed 1010 times
Cucumbers,spices and curd help make this tasty and refreshing drink for summers.
- Grate the cucumber and keep aside.
- Combine the ginger, mint and coriander and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the cucumber, ginger, green chilli and blend again till smooth, without using any water.
- Add the curds, 250 ml water, salt and whisk well.
- Serve in a tall glasses garnished with mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#420022 on 10 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.