Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12317 times
It can be made crispy by spreading Marie biscuit crumbs on it (before spreading cheese)
- Make a slightly thick batter of maida,sooji and besan and add salt and red chilli powder to it.
- Keep aside the batter for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Heat the tawa.apply little oil on it.
- Dip 1 slice of bread in the batter and put it on the tawa.
- On the top ,uncooked side of the bread, spread chopped onion tomato and corriander.
- Spread kali mirch.
- Keep applying oil on the bread.press on top a little.
- Now turn it upside down and let the other side cook and turn brown.
- When both the sides are done,bring it down from the tawa and spread cheese on top.
- Serve with tomato and chilli sauce.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nandabalani on 14 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.