by Foodie #527541
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11026 times
The recipe is an original creation. Chili aloo is similar to paneer chili. Instead of using paneer you use potatoes. The dish taste great, it can made spicy or mild, however preferred. Chli aloo is a chinese starter but can be eaten anytime, anywhere!
Add your private note
Chili Aloo recipe - How to make Chili Aloo
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 4 servings
- 1) in a plate, place the chopped potatoes and microwave it for 5-6 minutes
- 2) in the mean while prepare and chop the vegetable required (spring onion, capsicum/green pepper, onions).
- 3) in a pot heat the oil, once it has bean heated saute the onions
- 4) add the remaining vegetables and potatoes.
- 5) mix well and include enough salt for taste.
- 6) add the soya sauce and choice of ketchup, mix well
- 7) your chili aloo is cooked and ready to eat. (you may garnish with coriander or spring onion)
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #527541 on 29 May 2011Hi! I'm known as Krunali Manek. I am 13 years old. My birthday is on the 18th of November. I live in...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.