Children's Favourite Sizzler
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 265 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37904 times
A food sizzler which children will love.
- Heat the butter, add the spaghetti and salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Keep warm.
- Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1 tablespoon of water and cook. When cooked, prepare a thick soup by passing through a sieve.
- Add the sugar, salt and chilli powder and boil for at least 10 minutes.
- Add the baked beans and cream.
- Soak the bread slices in the curds for 10 minutes.
- Crumble the paneer and knead very well.
- Add the soaked bread slices, coriander, green chillies, flour, soda bi-carb and salt.
- Mix very well and shape into small balls.
- Deep fry in ghee.
- Put the spaghetti in the centre of individual sizzler plates and pour the tomato gravy on top.
- Surround the spaghetti with a ring of cheese balls and an outer ring of potato chips.
- Put each sizzler plate on the flame. When heated, sprinkle a little water and a knob of butter and allow to sizzle. Repeat for the remaining plates.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and serve immediately.
- Keep all the ingredients ready and assemble just before serving.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1284.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||69.4 mg|
|Folic Acid||79.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.