Children's Favourite Cookies
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12084 times
Prepare the Children's favourite cookies at home with simple handy ingredients. The crushed cornflakes and chocolate chips are mixed with butter, cream and sugar and then dropped on the baking tray. Relish these lovely cookies with milkshake or fruit juice.
- Grinde corn flakes coaresely and keep aside.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl and cream it untill fluffy and smooth.
- Mix mida ,bakin powder, baking soda,salt and mix into the above mixture.
- Add cornflakes and chocolatechips and mix.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 degree till light brown in colour.
This recipe was contributed by rome on 15 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.