Chiku Walnut Kheer
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 13387 times
Kheer everyone likes kheer, here is healthier and tasty version of kheer made from chiku and walnut.
- Heat the ghee in non stick pan and add the rice. Saute for 2-3 minutes till the ghee is absorbed.
- Add 1000 ml of milk and boil for 14-15 minutes or till rice is cooked.
- Add the sugar, remaining 500 ml milk and crushed walnut.
- Boil for 5-6 minutes or till becomes thick.
- Remove from flame, cool and add chiku pulp. Mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Served chilled garnished with walnut pieces.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 01 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.