by rajni ahuja
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27818 times
Coffee ice-cream is also tasty
- Divide milk a.100mllt to mix ingredients
- B.650mllit to boil ,make 2\3 of it
- Mix corn flour ,cmc ,gms ,thourougly ,strain ,mix with boiling milk.
- Thicken till coats back of spoon. 4.remove from fire add sugar
- Allow to cool
- Keep in freezer to set
- After 5-6 hour when set ,beat it nicely ,till fluffy
- Add fresh cream ,add essence ,dry fruit ,
- Fruit ,peel and mash the chikoos and add to the milk
- Beat well preferably in a mixer.
- Keep it in the freezer for 6-7 hours during which it should be beaten twice at intervals of 3 hours each.
- Finally deep freeze for 6-7 hours. the time taken would also depend on the efficiency of the refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.