by chitra rajaganesh
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13544 times
Chicken 65 is a spicy, deep-fried chicken recipe, popular in South India as a bar starter, entree, or quick snack. The flavour of the dish comes from ginger-garlic paste marinade on chicken pieces. Serve chicken 65 with onion rings and lemon wedges.
Add your private note
Chiken 65 recipe - How to make Chiken 65
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Babychicken 1 (cut into small pieces)1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
Red chilli powder 2 spoons
Dania powder 1 1/2 spoons
Garlic powder 1/2 spoon1/2 tsp dried ginger (soonth) powder
Rice flour 1 & 1/2 spoons1 tsp cornflour
Curd 2 spoons
Salt 1 & 1/2 spoon
Cooking oil 300 grm.
Food colour yellow or red a pinch
- 1. wash the chicken pieces 2,3 times.
- 2. add all the ingredients except oil.
- 3. mix by hand in clockwise direction.
- 4. leave the mixture for 1 to 2 hours.
- 5. after 1 to 2 hours pour the oil into heavy based pan, wait until it gets hot.
- 6. put the chicken pieces into oil and deep fry.
- 7. serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by chitra rajaganesh on 01 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.