Chickpea and Roasted Capsicum Dip
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4299 times
Another mouthwatering and yummy dip with rare and unique combination of Chickpea and roasted red capsicum with tahini paste which goes well with corn chips
- Heat the grill to high. Place the capsicum skin-side up on a baking tray with chilli and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes until skins are charred.
- Place in a plastic bag, seal and leave to sweat for 15 minutes.
- Peel capsicum and keep aside.
- Mix together capsicum and chilli paste in a blender with olive oil, chickpeas, tahini paste, garlic, lemon juice, salt and coriander leaves, and blend to a smooth paste.Add little of the reserved liquid if the mixture seems too thick,it will be slightly grainy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with corn chips.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 26 Apr 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.